Upon successful completion of this course, the student will:
- Utilize teaching and learning theories, and adult learning principles in the teaching-learning and course design process.
- Apply effective adult learning principles using evidence-based educational methods to design experiences for the client, classroom, and/or community.
- Illustrate teaching and learning practices grounded in andragogy, leading to curriculum program development (course design).
- Evaluate personal learning styles, bias and the impact these have on teaching, and create appropriate teaching strategies for significant learning based upon learning styles, bias, and context.
- Determine what content, when to cover the content and how to evaluate content knowledge alignment.