Upon successful completion of this course, the student will:
- Compare and contrast program evaluation and quality improvement research.
- Analyze the importance of program evaluation in OT practice.
- Evaluate outcome measures and interpret use in outcomes research.
- Evaluate current evidence of OT outcomes.
- Critique and analyze outcome research designs.
- Evaluate current outcome measures and identify gaps in current measures.
- Compare and contrast quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Design a program evaluation research proposal.