At Rehab Essentials, our mission is to lead, leverage, and connect. We are genuinely happiest when we help drive the success of others in the rehabilitation profession through our time, motivation, and giving. We believe in you and your contributions as leaders in the Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy communities. You have been an integral part of our online community and have told the world about your positive experiences. Now, we want to give back to you.
It’s Simple & Easy.Whenever you make a qualified referral, you can give a little and get a little. For each person you refer (we like to call them OT & PT Friends) that participates in our ppOTD or tDPT programs you get $400. Plus, your friend will get a $100 following their first semester. It’s a winning proposition all around. For our FEU-NRMF, IPTA India or GES Middle East partnership programs, please visit our partnership rewards here. Here are the key things you need to know about the ppOTD & tDPT Referral Rewards from Rehab Essentials:
- You are a current student or Alumni of either the ppOTD or tDPT Rehab Essentials program
- Your OT or PT Friend needs to list your name on their application in the “Referred By:” box. (Please note: your name must be included on your friend's application in order to participate in the referral program. Referrals after application will not be accepted.)
- Once they have been accepted to the program and have paid for their first semester, you will receive your reward for $400
- OT & PT Friends must attend either the ppOTD or tDPT program powered by Rehab Essentials at Marymount University or the University of Montana to qualify
- For each OT & PT Friend you refer, they will receive $100 following their first semester